- Unparalleled Quality
- On Time Delivery
- Best Support
- Competitive Pricing
Other Features of WordPress based mobile apps
- Customize name, logo, color, font etc. to reflect your blog. Market and publish it as your own app.
- These are fully native apps. Performance and UI is better when you use native apps.
- Android/iOS Native App with lot of awesome features and a beautiful UI.
- Users receive a notification for each blog post. Send other messages as well.
- Read blogs when you are not even connected to Internet. This is a boon for low connectivity areas.
- Bookmark your favorite blogs and read later when you have time. Read them in offline mode as well.
- Search blog from within the app and save the result by bookmarking it.
- Read all comments on a Blog post and post your comments too from the app.
- Track app usage with pre-configured Google Analytics. Learn about user behaviour.
- Make money by enabling pre-configured ad networks like AdMob on your app.
- Get your app in your own language. Connect to your own people.
- You can get additional web pages added to menu bar. It is completely free.
- Keep your users within the app when they open an external web link.
- Simple customizations are free; but more complex customizations are charged.
- We provide a world class, 24*7 support through calls, emails and support portal.
Why do you need a mobile app?
Go where the users are: World is moving from desktop to mobile-first to mobile-only era. Having a website only is not enough as they cannot be optimized completely for mobile experiences. Mobile apps provide more engagement from users as they are permanently installed on their mobile phones.
Grow Website traffic: Users spend more time on mobile apps than websites. You get more traffic and better search engine rankings if you have both.
Notification does the magic: A loyal user always opens the app when she gets a notification about a new post. This increases engagement level and traffic. An app is a great tool to remind about a new post.
Send personalized messages: You can send personalized messages to users. App works as a broadcasting tool to connect to your users directly. This cannot be done on a website.
Give offline access: Access to Internet can fluctuate throughout the day, but a native mobile app keeps the content in internal storage and provides seamless access even when user is not connected to Internet.
Make money through Mobile Ads: Website owners make money through Google and other Ad networks. But these Ads are discouraged on mobile screens. We integrate Ad network APIs directly to mobile apps, which shows ads at the right locations and are optimized as per mobile user’s preferences.
Great User Experience: Ease of use on native apps are far better than a mobile friendly website. Some of the great features are possible only on native apps e.g. bookmarking & offline access etc.
Analyze user behavior: Google Analytics is pre-integrated within the App. Use this analytics information to create the strategy to reach out to more users and to increase the engagement level.
Make your content viral: Users like to share favorite posts to friends via mobile chat apps like WhatsApp & Facebook messenger etc. They can do this quite easily from a mobile app, but not so easily from a website.
Use of device features: Users can use many device features. E.g., a user can directly call you from Contact page. A user can take & upload a photo directly from mobile app.
But I have a (mobile friendly) website, Why do I need a mobile app?
There are some fundamental differences between two:
- Website is for attracting new customers while app is for creating loyal customers
- For website you need to open the browser, enter the website URL while app is just a tap away.
- On website the customer comes, completes the activity and exits while on app the communication is two-way and ongoing.
- Websites are more responsive to search queries but apps provides engagement, loyalty, and ease of use. App “lives” on user’s device.
- The most successful marketers use their mobile website to attract new customers and convince them to download their app, generating an opportunity for profitable & ongoing relationships.